Review Article on the Use of Embedded Multimedia in E-Journals

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Sun May 9 15:16:08 EDT 1999

To All/

  I am greatly interested in identifying a *review* article that
discusses the use of embedded multimedia (e.g., audio, video,
data files, etc.) within e-journals, either as supplemental materials
or integrated within the text of an e-article.

  Significant items that discuss this phenomena for a particular
journal or publisher are also of interest [I'm done a _preliminary_ search in ERIC, Library Lit, Applied Science and Technology Abstracts, and EiCompendex, MicroComputer Abstracts, but am not finding significant literature [?]]

  As Always, Any and All contributions, queries, critiques, comments, questions, concerns, etc., etc. are Most Welcome.

  Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

   "The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Invent It!"
                              Alan Kay
     http://ei.cs.vt.edu/~history/GASCH.KAY.HTML