[WEB4LIB] Dr Laura Crusade Continues

Maria Vagianos vagianos at noblenet.org
Fri May 7 16:11:56 EDT 1999

By the way, Lifetime channel's "Intimate Portrait: Dr. Laura Schlessinger"
will be replayed on Monday, May 10, 3pm.
Don't let the censor bug bite -watch it!

If you don't get a chance to see it, check out:
http://www.lifetimetv.com/onair/intimate/frameset.shtml/archives_q_t.html

and read about the good doctor!