[WEB4LIB] Vice President Gore's 5/5/99 Remarks on the Internet

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Wed May 5 19:59:12 EDT 1999

If you would like to contact your Congresspeople
here are two ways:

http://legislators.com/congressorg2/capdir.html

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Yes isn't it? Notable isn't quite the word for it...

> Vice President Gore's May 5th, 1999 remarks on the Internet:

> http://www.whitehouse.gov/WH/New/html/19990505-4219.html

> The Parents' Protection Page is a notable development.

Here is what I just sent my Representative and Senators.
I contact them frequently. Some replies by US Postal
you can tell have been written by staffers as
form letters, some because of the content of my
correspondence, I can tell my communication was read.