[WEB4LIB] Netscape Composer

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed May 5 09:36:51 EDT 1999

Mary,

Which application is using the mail function to e-mail results??

I would guess that this application isn't using the mail function internal to
Netscape but instead is using something on their end to mail the results to a
users account.  If it was using Netscape's own mail program, each user would
have to reconfigure the preferences for their specific accounts and having
witnessed such attempts before, I doubt this is what all your students are
doing.  My experience has been that the stand-alone version of Netscape saves
staff an enormous amount of time because it eliminates all the problems caused
by people using Netscape's mail to send and view mail.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI