[WEB4LIB] Re: Censorship Sites

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Sat May 1 13:09:35 EDT 1999

I find it ironic that someone else finds
it ironic that someone else preaches about
me preachin about him who preached about...

Life is ironic... glad you have a sense of humor.
I do!

--
P.A.
pgantt at icx.net

'sides you missed the point I can tell... wonder how I know.
My friends on this list know... assumption, blatant...

Hey, I'm thru... anyone else wanna' change the subject???

Quite frankly I am bored re: censorship...