"Zero Tolerance" -- diff. view

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Sat May 1 09:13:06 EDT 1999

http://www.thisistrue.com/zt.html

Source:

This is True®
by Randy Cassingham

"This Is True--more true, though preposterous, stories of the
unpredictable doings of human beings."
--This Week: the Best Information on the Net
Losing my Tolerance for "Zero Tolerance..."

Please read this link if you are like me,
a reader of dissident opinions to help me
formulate my own... why I like folks like
Noam Chomsky and Michael Moore so much!

They read between the lines of the political
spindoctors pretty well. I don't always agree
with them but daggone it, know that at least
they have reasons for their opinions.

I respect anyone who differs with my own
humble opinions in a constructive manner.

To me that is the very essence of the First
Amendment. What one person is always right?

Exceptions to the "rule" occur in just about
everything in life. The only one that is
universal is an ethical treatment of others is
to treat them how you wish to be treated.

Simple to say, hard to pass onto to children.
But I have great faith and hope for all of them.

I have seldom been disappointed.

The children I teach are fine individuals and
it is my privilege to share them for a short
while with their parents. I thank the parents
for this privilege. Good parenting shows.

--
P.A. Gantt, Computer Science Technology Instructor
Electronic Media Design and Support