CNYLIB-L: Redesign of our main library page completed.

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri May 21 15:37:11 EDT 1999

I have gotten a couple of messages from people using Netscape 3.01.  That
version of Netscape was very buggy.  Switch to a later version if possible.
This web site degrades nicely in all browser versions above 3.0 including
3.1 and higher of Netscape.  The Java won't work but there is part of the
webpage that is "invisible" to javascript enabled browsers that displays all
of the links in a fully functional text format.

Bill Drew