Web design strategy: thanks

Francesco Giacanelli md1251 at mclink.it
Fri May 21 09:44:26 EDT 1999

Thanks to all who have answered to my e-amil about the web design strategy and the reliability of web editors. Now I am trying FrontPage, which "seems" to be more reliable than Netscape Composer: but I always check the HTML code with a simple editor like Wordpad.

Hope this is a good strategy for a very "new" webdesigner.

Thanks to all
Regards
Francesco Giacanelli

Francesco Giacanelli
Biblioteca Italiana per i Ciechi - Centro di Documentazione Tiflologica
(Italian Library for the Blind - Documentation Center on Blindness)
Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 23 - 00186 Roma, Italy
Tel.: +39 06 68219820
Fax: +39 06 68136227
e-mail: cdtinfo at bibciechi.it
private e-mail: md1251 at mclink.it