New Navigator Help Page

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed May 19 11:09:37 EDT 1999

I've added a new Help page to my collection of pages on how to modify
Netscape Navigator for use in the public library.

This new page describes how to change the Search button on the Navigator
Tool Bar to point to a URL of your choice (v. the Search Page on
Netscape's site).

This new page is at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/searchbt.htm

If you have linked or bookmarked to any of the individual pages in this
collection, please be aware that there is now a single page that
provides descriptions and links for all of the help pages.  It also
provides a list of related resources on the Web.  This page is at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/netscape.html

Let me know if you have any questions!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician