Off topic?

Gary E. Masters GMASTERS at TAMIU.EDU
Wed May 19 07:49:31 EDT 1999

Hope this is not too far off topic.  I have been looking for a job in the
area of the District of Columbia and Montgomery County, Maryland.  I am a
librarian who planned our library system, set it up at a new campus and
manage a Novell NetWare 5 system with CD information on the server.  I also
do collection development in science, technology and nursing and time on
the reference desk.  Have managed a project for scanning and processing
multimedia medical information.  Does anyone know of an opportunity there?

Thanks,

Gary E. Masters

Gary E. Masters
Automated Services Librarian