[WEB4LIB] RE: Library Home Pages : historical view?

Tami-Jo Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Thu May 13 16:54:40 EDT 1999

I keep a notebook of color printouts from special events and exhibits
pages that we temporarily post on our site.  I did make one copy of the
home page before completely changed it - to note the difference.  I will
also continue to make copies if it changes significantly in the future.

Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian
Manhattanville College Library
Purchase, New York 10577