[WEB4LIB] Re: Microsoft driver for PostScript.

Kyle Harriss kharriss at d.umn.edu
Thu May 13 14:11:14 EDT 1999

That's what I understand.  Install any win95 standard
postscript printer and the pscript.drv file will be placed
in your system directory.

Behind the scenes, Win95 uses the same pscript.drv file
to run a variety of postscript printers, but with
different parameter settings that are specific to
the individual printer.

Kyle Harriss		      voice: (218) 726-6546
UMD Library		      email: kharriss at d.umn.edu
10 University Drive
Duluth,  MN  55812