[WEB4LIB] Microsoft driver for PostScript.

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Thu May 13 13:19:24 EDT 1999

> This morning I was installing Adobe Acrobat, for use in scanning library
reserves and posting them to our web page.
> In the midst if the installation I got the message that to install Distiller
I needed the Microsoft PostScript driver, PSCRIPT.DRV.

> Thought that would be easy to find and install.  But not so.  At least not
so for me.  Where can I get the driver?

I think you can install any postscript print driver (one for your printer is
prefered, obviously).  We've got all HP printers here, for example, and
PSCRIPT.DRV is in my Windows\System directory.  Don't be thrown by the
"Microsoft PostScript" bit.

- Darryl

   Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
   Consulting & Development                     http://gollum.usask.ca/
   Department of Computing Services                 163 Murray Building
   University of Saskatchewan                              Main Library