Building Earth's Largest Library

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Tue May 4 11:16:54 EDT 1999

Forwarded from another list with Steve Coffman's permission.....

Steve Coffman got a lot of reaction to his article in the March issue
of Searcher Magazine, but he says he has "not heard from many
people directly involved with the library automation 'community'."
He's going to do a follow-up for the July/August issue, and is looking
for reactions to the March article. See following note...

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895