Access Drivers for Solaris Version of ColdFusion?

Martin Courtois courtois at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Tue Mar 30 15:22:00 EST 1999

We'd like to take advantage of the ColdFusion server software already
running on the campus Web server to provide access to MS Access databases
developed by the Library, but we're told by Allaire (producers of
ColdFusion) that there are no Access drivers for the Solaris version of
ColdFusion.  Has anyone been successful in finding drivers for Access?
Thanks for your help,

Marty

Martin Courtois
Electrical Engineering/Computer Science Reference Librarian
Gelman Library
George Washington University
2130 H St., N.W.
Washington DC 20052