[WEB4LIB] Unwanted wallpaper from Netscape

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Tue Mar 30 11:03:18 EST 1999

> I'm running Netscape Nav 4.04 on Win95 workstations. We use Foolproof for
> system "security", but Netscape users are still able to apply wallpaper to
> the desktop. It is easy to get rid of but it is a nuisance. Is there
> anything I can do about this? Thanks.

"How to Defeat Netscape's Set as Wallpaper Feature"
http://www.ufaq.org/navcom/defeatwallpaper.html

             Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
         Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
              Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
                  www.bcr.org/~msauers
             The WWW Library Directory is @
             www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
          PGP Public Key available on request

     "Some say information should be free. It's not.
     Information is power. Information in currency."
                 --Billy Idol, Wasteland

  Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.