HTTP User-Agent Variables

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Mon Mar 22 17:30:08 EST 1999

I'm putting together and advanced HTML class and will be giving a
(Java)Script to the attendees to determine which browser a user has and
redirect to the appropriate alternate page.  I need a list of valid options
for the User-Agent variable in the HTTP headers.  Can anyone send me one or
point me to a site that has it.  I've given up looking.

             Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
         Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
              Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
                  www.bcr.org/~msauers
             The WWW Library Directory is @
             www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
          PGP Public Key available on request

     "Some say information should be free. It's not.
     Information is power. Information in currency."
                 --Billy Idol, Wasteland

  Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.