[WEB4LIB] Information Technology plans

sean dreilinger sean at durak.org
Mon Mar 22 16:33:28 EST 1999

http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/bruce/strategy/intro.html

> I'm not particularly hopeful that I'll be able to convince any of the
> powers that we could make the whole thing a page or two instead of a dozen
> or more, but I'd sure appreciate any references that might help in that
> effort.  Web references are ideal, or attachments in any standard format

you might have great success writing up an ``executive summary'' or
``redacted introduction'' that is 1-2 pages in length when printed ---
its probably all anyone will read if given the opportunity, and because
you are simply adding it to the other authors' work, you are less likely
to run into editorial conflict.

good luck!

--sean
                          sean dreilinger, mlis