[WEB4LIB] My favourite (favorite) library home page

Gerald M. Furi gmf at metronet.lib.mi.us
Thu Mar 11 12:04:26 EST 1999

Love the "Blue Suede Shoes", but why do web page creators insist on using
unreadable colors on menus?  I.e., the submenus for Electronic Research and
Information are illegible: the former has black print on a dark blue
background, and the latter black print on a purple background.  I tested
these both with MSIE and Communicator.  Mouseovers with light print would
greatly assist these menus. The other submenus were more legible.

My .02 worth

gmf