[WEB4LIB] Re: Blocking access to C: drive from browsers

Kyle Harriss kharriss at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 9 00:07:42 EST 1999

Do Fortres and WinSelect disable the F3 key at the
Windows Desktop?

This was one of our loopholes when we used another
desktop security product.  The Find File dialog box
(F3) would provide access to the whole drive.
(I'd rather not mention the product because I haven't
 tried the current version - which could be better.)

Kyle Harriss		      voice: (218) 726-6546
UMD Library		      email: kharriss at d.umn.edu
10 University Drive
Duluth,  MN  55812