[WEB4LIB] The GIMP

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Mon Mar 8 12:01:15 EST 1999

"GIMP is not supported on Microsoft Windows, IBM OS/2, Apple Mac OS, or
BeOS."

Rats, I was planning to use my BeOS machine for all my graphics
production.

I know that people who use it hold GIMP in high regard, but it seems
destined to nichedom until and unless it ports to Win32 and Mac, or Linux
gives everyone an X display with 16-bit+ color.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu