[WEB4LIB] Re: Academic Library Web Pages

Susan Acampora sacampora at cnr.edu
Mon Mar 1 17:56:39 EST 1999

Hello:

We are also in the midst of the debate over library website control and are very
interested in responses to Tami-Jo's question.  So if you respond directly to
Tami Jo please
cc:  sacampora at cnr.edu as well.  At present our library retains a comprehensive
internal intranet homepage, and the college provides a separate external
homepage on which the library has a link with a much smaller selection of
internet and database resources.  Many of us feel the library should maintain a
website in order to maintain  currency and provide a more comprehensive web
resource.

It will be helpful to see how others are set up.

Thank you.

susan acampora
systems librarian
CNR