[WEB4LIB] Academic Library Web Pages

Real Rodrigue rodrigue.real at uqam.ca
Mon Mar 1 17:03:23 EST 1999

Here, at the Université du Québec à Montréal Library, we are completely in
charge of our Web Site. Of course, there are some minimum requirements,
especially dealing with ethical norms and also with the visibility of the
University as a whole (e.g. University logo). But apart from that, the
contents of our Web site is our sole responsibility; as a matter of fact,
the same situation applies for all the University's services (Registrar's
office, Telecommunications and Computer services, etc) and academic
departments.

Réal Rodrigue
Bibliothécaire
Services informatisés - Bibliothèque
Université du Québec à Montréal

TEL: (514) 987-3000 #4554              FAX: (514) 987-7787
Courriel / e-mail : Rodrigue.Real at UQAM.CA
WWW : <http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/g17176/index.html>