[WEB4LIB] Re: Restricting access to the web on library

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 3 16:26:53 EST 1999

I have finally gotten around to creating a "home" for the Netscape help pages
I've created, including the "lock-in" page that Bob listed.  .

You can visit the "home" for "Securing Netscape in the Public Library" at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/netscape.html

I'll be adding additional resources soon but for those looking for this kind of
information, this should get you started.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI