calendar software

Beth Carpenter bcarpent at owlsnet.owls.lib.wi.us
Mon Mar 29 16:24:41 EST 1999

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has used either "HTML Calendar" or "WebEvent"
software for creating web based events calendars on their web sites. Or if
you have used another program that you especially like. I am working with
an NT environment and want software with a low learning curve so that
our members will be able to use the calendars fairly easily both on our
site and on their own.

TIA for any suggestions you may be able to offer!

Beth A. Carpenter			Electronic Resources Librarian
Outagamie Waupaca Library System	920.832.6368
225 North Oneida Street			920.832.6422 FAX
Appleton, Wisconsin 54911		bcarpent at owls.lib.wi.us