[WEB4LIB] Netscape problem

jlenze at tln.lib.mi.us jlenze at tln.lib.mi.us
Sat Mar 27 12:53:45 EST 1999

We have had this problem on one computer (Windows NT running Netscape
4.x).  However, I have found that quitting Netscape, and restarting it
after a few seconds has resolved the problem.  I have not had to reboot.
It most often happens after lengthy web-based-email sessions.  At first I
thought the problem was the patron who was frequently the last user before
the links quit working.  Have since determined he is not the sole cause.

|   "It was a BUG, Dave."                          |
|        HAL9000  http://www.apple.com/            |
|   James B. Lenze           jlenze at tln.lib.mi.us  |
|   Garden City Public Library                     |