[WEB4LIB] Netscape problem

Teri Titus titust at pls.lib.ca.us
Sat Mar 27 01:30:55 EST 1999

Oh yes, we have a problem with non-working links even though location bar
works, a lot, and on one terminal more than the others; we are using
Netscape 4.08 and Win95...often seems to occur in conjuction with printing
problems, print preview hangs, printing either hangs or just doesn't print
even though the screen says it did. If anyone has a solution with more
lasting effects than re-booting... I'd *love* to hear it...
Often seems to occur after heavy web-mail (hotmail etc) usage, but that
may be just because that's where a lot of our usage is...

                       )
                      (
               '!'

Teri Titus, Belmont Branch Library, SMCo
1110 Alameda, Belmont, CA 94002
titust at pls.lib.ca.us
phone: 650-591-8286 x222   voice mail 650-591-8286 x321
fax:   650-591-1195