[WEB4LIB] Associating an .exe file

J.A. Heriot jaheriot at teleport.com
Fri Mar 26 22:21:30 EST 1999

Can you go to Windows Explorer and then under the View Menu, select
Options and click the File Types tab? Then you might be able to highlight
the association and click the Remove button, and after that, go back to
the Explorer and double click your .exe files and re-associate them with
their programs.

If there is more that one extension associated with Ebscohost then I
think it is necessary to edit the Registry, though.

-Jean
WSDOT Library
http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/hq/library
email heriotj at wsdot.wa.gov