[WEB4LIB] Question re: web policies

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Thu Mar 18 11:24:56 EST 1999

We have recently revised our web policy and it can be viewed at

http://www.library.appstate.edu/Admin/Policy/LibraryWebDevelopmentPolicy.html

note: any urls on that page or any other page on our website that
include /planning/ can only be viewed from the ASU Library domain.

Linda Maddux wrote:

> Hi.
>
> After years of web development, my library has finally decided to put
> some of its web policies in writing.  Before we get started, though, we
> wanted to see what others have done.  If any of you have policies you
> wouldn't mind sharing with us, we would really like to see them.
>
> Specific policies we are interested in include design, content,
> collection development, administration and also any guidelines for
> personal pages available from the libray's page.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Linda
>
> Linda Maddux
> Science Librarian
> Willamette University
> lmaddux at willamette.edu
> (503)370-6525
> Fax: (503)370-6141

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II                  University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/
Voice:  828 262 6587			FAX:    828 262 3001

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine