[WEB4LIB] Urgent: Automation System

Naomi Lloyd cierlib at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 15 10:04:26 EST 1999

Michael I am sending you the list of criteria I drew up in my recent
evaluation of school software.  If anyone else on this list is interested,
email me and I will send it to you.

A good place to discuss automation software is the libsoft listserv
(http://www.orst.edu/groups/libsoft/) - but search the archives first to
ensure that you question has not already been discussed.

Naomi Lloyd

Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources
310 Johnston Terminal, 25 Forks Market Road
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 4S8
Canada
cierlib at mb.sympatico.ca
Ph: (204) 956-0660