[WEB4LIB] Staffing situations in systems support

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:10:42 EST 1999

I am posting this on behalf of Caryl Nemajovsky
 <nemajovc at mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu>, please do not reply to me.
This message was sent to someone not on WEB4LIB that I posted for
earlier.

Please do NOT send WEB4LIB requests to:

nemajovc wrote:

> I need to send a message to web4lib but my email is temporarily changed
> for mail server transition.  Would you please forward the following
> message to web4lib. : I have several NT 4.0 workstations running
> netscape 4.x printing to a HP LaserJet 4000 at a public library and I
> need to be able to limit the copy selection-we had a patron click up to
> 300 copies of one page and leave the copies.  We have no problems with
> patrons re-printing or xeroxing copies we just need to limit copy choice
> to 1.  I am also interested in limiting via NT 4.0 server for the same
> situation-I am just about to bring one up.  Any help is appreciated. I
> have checked archives and other sites. Tia, Caryl Nemajovsky
> Systems/Reference Librarian Darton College/Dougherty County Public
> Library nemajovc at mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu
> <mailto:nemajovc at mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu>
>
> THANKS,
> Caryl Nemajovsky
> Systems/Reference Librarian
> Darton College
> nemajovc at mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II                  University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/
Voice:  828 262 6587			FAX:    828 262 3001

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine