favorite websites

Shirley Huie s_j_huie_7 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 18:17:22 EST 1999

First, thank you to those who sent me e-mail responses/advice re: card
vending machines earlier this month.

I am considering embarking on an 'extra-curricular' project. I would
like to begin a collection of favorite and useful library/resources
websites and/or portals, the subject being restricted to topics of
general to specific areas of academic interest. Of course many of
these lists do exist already, however, based on the responses I
receive, I will also try to rate these sites.  I have already begun a
small list of good library sites on the topic of medicine.

With such a list, this could be valuable to our students as well as
help expedite workstation time if
we all know where to look right away.

Thanks for your consideration. Responses may be sent to me directly at
the above e-mail address.

I hope to have a report in three months and will be happy to share.

==
Shirley Huie
s_j_huie_7 at yahoo.com
tel:(212)676-2312 W