Use data for library computers

Janet Crum crumj at ohsu.edu
Wed Jun 30 17:58:45 EDT 1999

Does anyone out there know where I can find a program that will track use of library workstations--which programs were used and how long the computer itself was used?  I know some of the security programs do this, but we already have a security program (FoolProof).  Also, we have both Macs and PC's, and all the programs I've found are available for Windows 95/98 only.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Janet

----
Janet A. Crum (http://www.ohsu.edu/bicc-Library/staff/crumj/))
Bibliographic and Database Services Librarian
Oregon Health Sciences University
voice: (503) 494-0691; fax: (503) 494-3227