Fortres Hack on the Horizon?? (fwd)

David Atkins atkins at aztec.lib.utk.edu
Wed Jun 30 13:00:49 EDT 1999

Hey all,

Latest from Fortres on hack-proofing Fortres.

Seems Fortres's first set of instructions didn't work for NT workstations.
Also, with the last set, I've yet to try this fix.

DA
David P. Atkins
Electronic Resources Librarian
John C. Hodges Library                            datkins at utk.edu
The University of Tennessee                    me  (423) 974-0014
Knoxville, Tennessee  37996                    fax (423) 974-9242