[WEB4LIB] Re: Web based email programs (fwd)

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Fri Jun 25 21:58:49 EDT 1999

At 08:48 AM 6/25/99 -0700, Jerry Kuntz wrote:
>I suggest it be classed into:
>--POP3 web-based email retrieval services
>--Free web-based email account services

The one immediately above would be a VERY long list.  There is a website
already that lists hundreds (easily findable from yahoo)
and my blacklist site lists hundreds more.

I suggest that one isn't necessary, other than perhaps a link to the
commercial site mentioned above, as every gateway site has them as a start.

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165