Adaptive Technology

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 23 15:34:19 EDT 1999

I'm working on pulling together an adaptive technology package for our
library's workstations and would like some feedback regarding software and
hardware recommendations.  I've tested a few of the products but this is
definitely an area where real-world use of these products by patrons means
more to me than product reviews, etc.  If you have this technology in your
library that is used by your patrons with disabilities, I would appreciate
your feedback.  I'm most interested in information on products for:

- Internet Browsing
- Screen Readers
- Screen Magnifiers

I will summarize responses for the list.

Thank you,

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library