[WEB4LIB] Web based email programs

Eric (Eric Rogers) Eric at KCLIBRARY.ORG
Wed Jun 23 09:24:49 EDT 1999

Many mail servers are starting to build in web interfaces.  If yours hasn't
yet then there are several Perl solutions listed at the CGI Resources site
<http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/Web_Based_E_Mail/>

--------------------------------
Eric Rogers
Internet Services Administrator
Kansas City Public Library
http://kclibrary.org
eric at kclibrary.org
--------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Williams [mailto:brianw at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 7:38 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Web based email programs

I'm interested in providing access to our staff to email via something
besides good old pine, namely something web based - and not their
browsers.

I don't want them to go to a third party. I don't mind running something
on our server to provide this.

Is there anything good out there?

Brian Williams			brianw at multnomah.lib.or.us
Automation Manager	  	5032044627 at mobile.att.net (pager)
Multnomah County Library	 (503) 248-5227 (v)
801 SW 10th  Portland, OR 97205  (503) 248-5226 (f)