[WEB4LIB] FrontPage to Access

Gary E. Masters GMASTERS at TAMIU.EDU
Mon Jun 21 09:21:13 EDT 1999

At 06:02 AM 6/21/99 -0700, Barbara Brattin wrote:
>We'd like to set up an online programs registration form from our library's
>web page using the FrontPage form handler. It's easy to set up so the
>would really like the responses to be directly fed into an Access database
>so they can generate a list of sign-ups, plus labels for reminder cards.
>Can anyone direct me on how this can be done?

Greetings:

We are testing a program called OmniForm 4.0 to allow book orders to be
sent to our acquisitions dep[artment.  We hope to send it to an Access
database.  So far, it is using its own database.  It does require a plug in
for Netscape if you want all the features.  We may also want it with ILL
request, but want different features with ILL.

the address is:

http://caere.com/products/omniform/filler/

You may find that it is what you want.

Regards,