32bit TN3270 freeware?

David Atkins atkins at aztec.lib.utk.edu
Tue Jun 15 16:15:13 EDT 1999

Hello all,

Apologies for cross-postings...

Does anyone know of any _free_ 32bit TN3270 terminal emulation software
that will run in NT?

We've been using QWS3270 freeware but alas, we've encountered a problem.
Unfortunately, it seems 16bit telnet apps are not compatable with Fortres'
security software Cooler for NT.

We're OK w/ Telnet (moving from Ewan to TeraTerm) but TN3270 remains a
tough one (thank you IBM).

I've tried searching CNet, Winsite & a few other tricks to no avail.

Thanks for any and all help,
DA

David P. Atkins
Electronic Resources Librarian
John C. Hodges Library                            datkins at utk.edu
The University of Tennessee                    me  (423) 974-0014
Knoxville, Tennessee  37996                    fax (423) 974-9242