[WEB4LIB] Outgoing Security

Bill Jenkins wcj1 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 14 17:44:07 EDT 1999

At 02:33 PM 6/14/99 -0700, Paul H. Gray wrote:
>We have a 'home page' that lists our policies.  At the bottom of that page
>is the notice that continued use of the system implies agreement with these
>policies -- along with a link that takes the user own to our menu page.

Instead of technological, why not doing something more simple? How about a
sign at the top of the computer monitor that says "use of this system
implies agreement with our policies" and then tape the policies to the side
of the monitor.

BillJ
~~~~~
Bill Jenkins, Graduate School of Library and Information Science, UIUC
wcj1 at cornell.edu (permanent address)  ||  wcjenkin at uiuc.edu