Converting Microfiche and Hardcopy to electronic form

M.A.Khan makhan at css.cmmacs.ernet.in
Mon Jun 14 00:48:03 EDT 1999

We have a good collection of reports in the area of aerospace and
allied sciences in the form of Microfiche and hardcopy.  We would
like to convert them into electronic form and made is accessible
through intranet to our end users.

I would like to know if any library has taken up this type of work
of converting both microfiche and hardcopy into electronic form.  If so,
please let me know the methodology and the infrastructure require for
the conversion.

Mumtaz Ahmed Khan
Scientist
Information Centre for Aerospace Science and Technology
National Aerospace Laboratories
Airport Road
Bangalore - 560 017

Phone : 080-5086082