Internet use policy / workstations

Sandra Sanchez tech at aksmiley.org
Fri Jun 11 19:20:07 EDT 1999

Hello everyone!

Our library is currently in the process of establishing a "use policy" for the public internet computers we plan to install this summer.  If your library has a use policy agreement for adults and/or children, I'd appreciate receiving a copy of the statement as well as any information you'd like to share regarding the setup of your public internet computers - filters, security software, privacy screens, printers, time-limits, etc. . . .

Any information and/or advice you can share would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sandra Sanchez
A.K. Smiley Public Library
Redlands, CA.
tech at aksmiley.org