NT Configuration Problems

Huntington Woods Library htwd at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Jun 11 11:53:12 EDT 1999

I am setting up a NT workstation with a 22" monitor for our elderly
patrons and those with sight problems.  I am attempting to create a
library patron account that restricts users from accessing display
properties, etc.  I have created the account in the User Manager and have
tried configuring it in the Policy Editor to block certain functions.
However, when I log in as the patron it shows all the things I wanted to
get rid of (i.e. the Run, File, Settings, etc. in the Start menu along
with others).  Anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?

* Brent J. Pliskow -- Library "Techie" / Webmaster *
*         Huntington Woods Public Library          *
*              Huntington Woods, MI                *
*    URL: http://www.huntington-woods.lib.mi.us    *
*        General Email: htwd at tln.lib.mi.us         *
*     Alternative E-mail: pliskowbj at hiram.edu      *