[WEB4LIB] Microsoft Access: a second try to get info.

Trupiano, Anna ATrupiano at city.newport-beach.ca.us
Fri Jun 4 12:31:36 EDT 1999

to non-MS sites, for MS Access Tutorial(s) or Instruction.  You can
search the Internet for "Microsoft Access Tutorial" for hundreds of these
links and dig through the results ofr whatever you seek.

http://www.innovision1.com/msadp/addons.html

http://microsoftsoft.miningco.com/msubAccess.htm

http://www.btinternet.com/~markolus/access1.htm

http://www.cant.ac.uk/title/Access/Part1/AccessPt1.htm