[WEB4LIB] Re: scanner

Thomas Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Wed Jun 2 20:26:42 EDT 1999

I am currious, how do you handle IRQs with USBs.  Recently I have seen a USB
mouse, and the mouse is IRQ 12, and a technician told me that a year or two from
now everything will be USB because they are cheaper to make.  This leaves me
wondering that if all periferals are going to plug into USB connections, how are
they going to handle the IRQs.

--
Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library