[WEB4LIB] Re: Local search

Schuetz, Ron SCHUETR at franklincoll.edu
Wed Jun 2 14:29:35 EDT 1999

For future reference, another workaround to view a page like this, in
addition to Bob Duncan's method, is to just click FILE and then EDIT PAGE
(NN4.5/WinNT). Bob is right on target about the sloppy code.

Ron
Ronald L. Schuetz - reference, instruction, interim director
Franklin College of Indiana  (USA)
rschuetz at franklincollege.edu
317.738.8165 (voice)    317.738.8787 (fax)
http://www.franklincoll.edu/library/
"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the
credit."
--Harry S Truman