[WEB4LIB] Local History and copyright on the Internet

Marty Williams marwil at terra.net.au
Wed Jun 2 04:40:06 EDT 1999

Hi Jenny

I'm Electronic Information/reference/programs/....... Librarian at City of
Onkaparinga and thought you may want to get in touch with one of our staff -
Linda McPharlin. Linda has been awarded the Rod East fellowship funding and
is looking into digitising Local History collections. I've had a couple
useful meetings with her and Peter Jenkins at the State Library re issues
including copyright.

You can contact her through our reception at 83840655

Cheers
Marty Williams
Team Leader
Programs and Marketing