Reporting web statistics

Lynn Eades beades at med.unc.edu
Tue Jun 22 11:31:49 EDT 1999

Hi!  I am curious as to how you report your statistics gathered from
your web site?  Are you reporting hits on specific pages or overall hits
to the site?  How are you reporting in-house vs. remote hits?  Do you
report trails within your site or referring sites?  Are there standards
for reporting statistics?

I have seen only one article on bench marking web usage statistics.
Does anyone know of other articles out there?

I appreciate any help you can give me on this matter.  We are trying to
standardize our statistics, but want to see what others are reporting.

Thanks =)

Lynn
--
B. Lynn Eades
Distributed Learning Librarian/WebManager

Phone: (919) 966-8012
Email: beades at med.unc.edu