telnet problem

Susan Acampora sacampora at cnr.edu
Thu Jun 17 18:50:11 EDT 1999

Hello:

This message is cross-posted.

We are using AnzioWin and Anzio Lite telnet software on  Win 98 pcs
to connect to the innopac as well as other telnet sites.
On Win 95 pcs we used to be able to set Anzio to automatically
go to whatever telnet url we selected by inserting the code
"C:\Anzio32.exe"%1  (in Netscape Preferences, Applications, URL:Telnet).

This does not seem to work on Win98 pcs however.  Anzio continues to
revert always to the previous site visited and requires the user to
manually
input the telnet address to any newly selected site.
Anyone have this problem with Win98 pcs?  Any
solutions?
Thanks in advance.

Susan
CNR