[WEB4LIB] Re: nspr:winsock ???

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Jun 17 08:12:06 EDT 1999

The particular setting to adjust to set you window size in the prefs.js
file is:

user_pref("browser.window_rect", "x,y,w,h");

Where x and y are the x and y coordinates of the upper left corner, and w
and h are the width and height.  So, if your screen resolution is 640x480
and you want the window to open to the full screen, set the preference to:

user_pref("browser.window_rect", "0,0,640,480");

Hope that helps!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library